Does your brokerage offer educational workshops?
MB Digital Communications founder Mark Brodsky offers a series of free seminars and workshops for realtors on how to effectively use email marketing and social media. From introductory workshops to more in-depth information, we cover what you need to know to get the most out of your digital marketing and communications.
Our Most Popular Topics
- How people find you online (and how you can improve your results for free)
- The tools you need to set yourself up for success
- How to encourage new and repeat business
If you think about the business you’ve done in the past 12 months, chances are most of your clients have been repeat clients or referrals, which is why it makes sense to use email to stay in touch and nurture those relationships. However, it’s not as simple as dropping in some market news and hitting ‘send’.
This session takes you through how to get your clients and prospects to open an email and take action, including some real life examples.
- How to start with a quality list and techniques for growing that list
- What kind of content works best and how to format it
- 3 Ways to get more people opening your email, including the keys to a great subject line
- Information you can use to keep improving email performance
- What it means to personalize your email campaigns
- How to add simple personalization in your emails
- How to personalize based on what you know about your subscribers
- The basics of a good subject line
- Trends for writing great subject lines
- Tips for getting creative with your subject lines
- Increase email signups with dynamic forms
- Engage new subscribers with a simple automated series
- Use click segmentation and automation to send more timely and relevant emails
Social media can be an effective way to build relationships and awareness, but what do you say and where do you post it? How do you grow your following? Do you really need to be on TikTok? (Spoiler alert: No.) This session gives you the keys to the most effective social media marketing for your business with real examples and a chance for you to ask your questions.
- Learn the good and the not-so-good aspects of Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram
- Announce your presence and build your network
- What kinds of content to be sharing and how this differs across networks
- Understand social media advertising and how it’s changed (and get past Facebook’s approval process!)
- Convert social media leads into customers by growing your email list
Instagram is the fastest growing social platform in Canada – many of your past clients and future prospects are using it. Join us and learn about why you should consider adding Instagram to your online marketing mix and how to maximize your results.
- Posting on your profile, stories, reels and highlights
- What kind of content to be posting and how often
- How to use hashtags to increase your reac
- Growing your following strategically
- Tips and tricks to make you look great