Business Building Workshops
Do you belong to a company or an organization (Chamber of Commerce, Trade Organization) that could benefit from some small business marketing information?
As an Authorized Local Expert with Constant Contact, MB Digital Communications presents a series of free seminars and workshops on a number of topics designed to educate people about email marketing and social media, from introductory courses for beginners to more in depth information.
Below are the seminar descriptions, click on any title for a full description that you can forward to a colleague.
What is the first impression you give when they see you in their email inbox? And when they see you there, what do they do? This powerful seminar takes you step-by-step through the keys to effective email marketing: What it really is (and isn’t), What it can do for your business and the five easy steps you must take to harness the power of the inbox!
- Grow a healthy list
- Create great content Customize a beautiful, mobile-friendly template that matches your brand
- How to get your emails opened
- Tracking your results
From revealing why regular email doesn’t work, to insider tips and techniques like automated list building tools and the design elements that work (and those that don’t!), this seminar will give you the keys to the most effective marketing you can do: email marketing. Join us!
Social media has changed the marketing game for small businesses and nonprofits. You know it can help to drive new and repeat business for your organization but do you know why? Do you know which social media platform will have the biggest bang for your buck? And when you start create a profile, do you know what to say and how to grow your following? Let us make social media easy for you!
Join us for our “Guide to Successful Social Media Marketing” workshop. From understanding the different social media platforms, to choosing what to say and where to say it, this seminar will give you the keys to the most effective social media marketing for you.
What we’ll cover:
You’ll learn how to:
- Determine the platform that’s right for you and your organization
- Announce your presence and build your network
- Create and share content that encourages action
- Understand social media advertising and learn your options
- Convert social media leads into potential customers by growing your email list
You’ll leave with ideas and strategies to capture new contacts, grow your list and take action to help move your business forward. Having an interested and qualified list of contacts that you can stay top of mind with is vital to every business. Continuing to grow that list is just as important. In this workshop we will show you 30 easy ways to grow your contact list today!
We will cover:
- Why someone should join your contact list and what’s in it for them
- How to ask people to join your list “face-to-face”
- How to use social media to grow your list
- How to grow your list on your website or blog
- How to use print material to get people to sign up
- How to use events to help grow your list
- How to use incentives and giveaways to grow your list
Do you send the same information over and over? Do you ever forget to follow up with new subscribers, customer anniversaries and birthdays? How do you share your great case studies, success stories and customer testimonials? Or introduce customers to your diverse product or service offerings? And do you wish you had a way to reward new subscribers & inspire them to take action right NOW, when their interest is HOT?
Autoresponder campaigns do what YOU wish you had the time to do! Us them to follow up, inform, entertain, & provide incentives for action & engagement – they work automatically while you focus on your business. This seminar will help you:
Let us help you:
- Learn the difference between automated messages and autoresponder campaigns
- Decide where autoresponders can help you do better marketing communications
- Understand key actions that trigger emails to be sent
- Identify what steps to take to design effective autoresponder campaigns
- Design the “evergreen content” that works best for your audiences
We’ll also cover dos and don’ts, show a sample autoresponder calendar, and share real case studies of success with autoresponder campaigns. Join us!
Today’s consumers expect businesses to provide experiences tailored to their needs, interests, and habits. If your marketing messages aren’t relevant and easily read on mobile devices, you can expect consumers to move on. It’s now more critical than ever to get the right message to the right person at the right time.
Join us we explore the top email marketing trends for small businesses and simple ideas to incorporate them into your marketing plans, including:
- How to use data to make smarter marketing decisions
- Content Marketing
- How to create a more personalized email messages
- How to do more business and save time with simple automation
“Our course evaluation requests that attendees rate 10 key measurements on the quality of a seminar. It is very impressive that consistently attendees tell us that they are extremely satisfied with the highly relenvatn and valuable knowledge provided by Mark. Time after time, his evaluation forms show 4s and 5s (out of %), with people checking off ‘I would recommend this presenter’. His sessions are always well attended – he even got 26 people out in the middle of summer!”Cyndi Amodeo, Manager of Professional Development and Events, OMDREB