When it comes to generating results with an email marketing campaign, if you don’t know what action you want people to take, you’re not going to get any results.
Watch this short video to learn more about how to write a great call to action!
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
Here are six tips to make sure your emails are mobile-friendly and will generate action!
1. Keep your email short. Try and keep it to a picture, a paragraph and a call to action.
2. Avoid multiple columns – they may look strange and make the email too hard to read
3. Make sure your photos are sized correctly for a mobile device
4. Mobile screens are small- make sure the font is large enough for someone to comfortably read. Try a 14pt font.
5. Feature your call to action – the reason you sent your email in the first place was to drive action. Put that link where it’s easy to click!
6. Use a professional email marketing system like Constant Contact. They have templates that are designed to be mobile-friendly.
To make sure your email is mobile friendly, just send yourself a copy. If it looks good on your phone, chances are you’re good to go.
If you’re ready to put email marketing and social media to work, give me a call at 416 275 7916 or send an email.