Here are six tips to make sure your emails are mobile-friendly and will generate action!
1. Keep your email short. Try and keep it to a picture, a paragraph and a call to action.
2. Avoid multiple columns – they may look strange and make the email too hard to read
3. Make sure your photos are sized correctly for a mobile device
4. Mobile screens are small- make sure the font is large enough for someone to comfortably read. Try a 14pt font.
5. Feature your call to action – the reason you sent your email in the first place was to drive action. Put that link where it’s easy to click!
6. Use a professional email marketing system like Constant Contact. They have templates that are designed to be mobile-friendly.
To make sure your email is mobile friendly, just send yourself a copy. If it looks good on your phone, chances are you’re good to go.
If you’re ready to put email marketing and social media to work, give me a call at 416 275 7916 or send an email.